Overnight oats. My favourite breakfast on a working day! It’s healthy, easy to make and the best part… you make it the night before!
Ingredients overnight oats
– 1/2 Ball Mason Jar of rolled oats – they come in many variations so try which ones you like best.
– 2 Tablespoons blueberries.
– 1/2 Banana.
– 1 Tablespoon grated coconut.
– 1 Tablespoon chia seeds.
– 1 Tablespoon Goji berries.
– 1 Tablespoon maca powder – a great energy booster!
– 1 Teaspoon honey.
– Cinnamon, gingerbread powder, vanilla extract, ginger powder, raw cacoa powder or whatever spice you love!
How to make healthy overnight oats
It’s so easy to make that this is hardly a recipe.
– Put all ingredients except the (almond) milk in a bowl or jar.
– Top it of with the (almond) milk until all ingredients are covered. Than stir.
– Put the bowl or jar in the fridge, wait until the next morning et voila!
Ready to eat or take to work.
Tip regarding overnight oats
I like to use Ball Mason Jars for the overnight oats. In this way, I just have to take the Ball Mason jar from the fridge in the morning and take it to work. Saves a lot of time!
Healthy snacks to take to work
In need for healthy snacks to take to work? Try my healthy bananabread with carrot, coocnut and pecans!