This healthy banana carrot cake or banana bread with carrot is a great snack to eat in between meals and to take to work. I’ve been baking this cake every week for years and I still love it! Every workday I take two slices to the office to eat between meals. This is how it’s made…
Ingredients healthy banana carrot bread
– 2 Bananas.
– 100 Grams of carrots.
– 75 Grams of walnuts.
– 6 Jumbo Medjool dates – fresh dates.
– 3 Eggs.
– 100 Grams of almond flour.
– 50 Grams of oatmeal – there are many different kinds of oatmeal, variate!
– 1.5 teaspoon of baking powder.
– A pinch of (Himalaya) salt.
– Optional: 100 grams of fresh coconut or 3 tablespoon of grated coconut.
How to make healthy banana carrot cake
– Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
– Remove the pits from the dates and put them with the bananas, carrots, almond flour, oatmeal, eggs, backing powder and salt in the foodprocessor. You can also add the (fresh) coconut if you
– Put the walnuts through the cake batter.
– Put the cake batter in a cake tin and put in the oven.
– Remove after 45 minutes and let it cool for 10 minutes.
Cut the cake and wrap the seperate pieces in tinfoil. You can keep them in the fridge.
Another easy to make and delicious healthy snack are my carrot cake truffles.