This is possibly the easiest breakfast recipe ever! The only thing you do need is 36 hours for the fermentation process. This recipe only has two ingredients:
Ingredients coconut yoghurt
– 1 Pack of coconut milk
– 2 Capsules of probiotics
Preparation coconut yoghurt
– If you use the same coconut milk as I do, you don’t need to take this step as this coconut milk is already thick enough. If you use a coconut milk that is thinner and from a can, you put the can upside down in the fridge for 12 hours. After 12 hours the water in the can has seperated from the milk. Open the can, pour the water out and only use the milk.
– Put the coconut milk in a preserving jar.
– Open the probiotics capsules and add the to the coconut milk. Stir.
– Close the preserving jar or jars and put them in a light, warm spot for 24 hours. Some people say that you have to put it under the light of the oven for 24 hours. In my oven this makes the coconut milk to warm and causes it to turn out very thin.
– After 24 hours, put the coconut yoghurt in the fridge for 12 hours.
– Take the coconut yoghurt from the fridge, at fresh fruits and, if you like, some nuts or muesli and…